Our purpose is denoted in our name “COVENANT CARE” to show that we are all about membership care.
Our aims are to:
- Assist people to take steps in their lives
- Care and listen to people
- See that members are well catered for.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE
NLCC members though the door is open to outside people, for example, family members, friends, people who would have heard about us. It is the ministry that is hands on during the times of need, despair and pain
This is done by meeting their needs in the following ways:
Through deliverance to set individuals free from demonic oppression, bondages and various harmful and destructive addictions. (Isaiah 61 v 1: …….to proclaim liberty to captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound)
- To offer directed counselling and provide spiritual encouragement and empowerment, while tackling the root cause of congregants’ problems.
- To be a pillar of strength and provide much needed support in times of bereavement or loss, thus ensuring no congregant stands alone.
- To bring healing and restoration by laying hands on the sick, thus changing hopeless situations into powerful testimonies.
- To be an agent that fosters transformation by engaging in social responsibility activities that are geared at meeting the needs of the under privileged and the disadvantaged.