About This Project
Kings Fellowship is a Men’s ministry with a clear mandate of nurturing and raising “Kings” for the Kingdom of God. The purpose of Kings Fellowship is to raise godly men through character, competence and capability building.
MEN’S MINISTRY THEME
“….. AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD” ~JOSHUA 24:15
5 RESPONSIBILITIES OF EVERY MAN
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WALK WITH GOD
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY RELATIONSHIPS
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY PERSONAL FINANCES
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HEALTH
- I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS
NO ONE ELSE WILL DO THIS FOR ME, SO HELP ME GOD….
1. To develop a ministry for men which is God centered. This will be done through supporting men’s personal spiritual growth in Christ that is founded on studying the Word of God and fueled by prayer.
2. To develop men who model and practice what they want to see in others: We want to be men who practice what they preach and avoid double standards. Jesus modeled what he wanted to see in others e.g. integrity, honor, etc. Paul said imitate me as I imitate Christ.
3. To establish ways to reach out, connect with and appeal to men of varying interests, different age groups and different spiritual positioning. Helping men to connect with men on their own turf.
4. To develop Christ centric and trustworthy relationships with brothers based on honesty, transparency and confidentiality. People can be very lonely in crowds. Men need each other for encouragement, spiritual growth, mentoring, accountability – not points of judgement.
5. Prepare men for the 2nd coming of Christ by establishing strong family structures that resemble Christ and His bride, the church.
6. Build men that can navigate and transform from Egypt – a place of sin, to the Church – a place of pilgrimage, to the Kingdom of God – a place of possessing the promised land.
7. Building men who are compliant for Kingdom Cathedral and are able to take the vision of the ministry which is “Transforming People and Transforming Nations” from self, to family, to community, to country and continent.
8. Building well-structured ladder holders for the visionaries.
9. Building prayerful men, who love God, His Word, His purposes, their families, their country and their continent.
10. Building a COMPLETE man spiritually, socially, economically, physically and emotionally in all the domains he is expected to operate on this earth (i.e. self, family, community, church, work, etc).
HOW CAN MAN PARTICIPATE
- Men can join the various clubs available.
- Men can also suggest and bring up ideas of what they to see within the ministry
- Men can join the mentoring programme
PROGRAMMES & ACTIVITIES
Our programmes include:
- Prisons Ministry
- Mentorship and discipleship
- Daily Devotion and Prayer
- Sports and Entertainment
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Register full details
- Sign up for other activities
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Join other social media platforms
CONNECT WITH US
[iphorm_popup id=”1″ name=”Volunteer Form”]Sign Up for Volunteering[/iphorm_popup]